The registration fee includes technical tour/workshops, welcome reception, conference proceedings, coffee and lunch. The registration fees (in Japanese Yen) are applicable for all, as mentioned below in the table:
Registration Guidelines :
- The registration fee includes technical tours/workshops, welcome reception, conference proceedings, coffee and lunch.
- ** Retired academicians, researchers, engineers and civil servants who are 70 years of age or older during the conference period.
- All the participants, including accompanying persons, are required to register through the online registration system.
- Authors can register after the acceptance of full paper. Please note that more than one submission by the same author will be additionally charged, as mentioned in the table above.
- Extra paper with an additional charge will be allowed, only if the same person presents the paper.
- Submitting authors have to pay full registration fee based on their category (General/Student).
- At least one author of the accepted paper must register for the paper to be published in the proceedings. If the presenting author is a student, he/she must upload a copy of a valid student ID card issued by the university during the registration process.
- Access to Springer proceedings will be provided to the participants through online link once it is published.
- Author, whose papers will be selected for Special Issue in a journal will have to bear the publication costs themselves if they wish to publish open access.
- Participants from outside Japan do not have the option of on-site registration.
- For participants from outside Japan, the invitation letter will be issued only after registration is completed with full payment of fee.
- CREST will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
- Important note for failed visa applicatons: Visa issues cannot come under considaration of the cancellation policy of CREST, including the inability to obtain a visa.
- Participants who pay through Bank transfer are requested to preserve the receipt of the transfer issued by the bank and send us a copy through email with their registration id number immediately after the transaction has been accomplished for verification.
- The registration will be deemed complete, only after the full amount of registration fee is received and confirmed by the secretariat of CREST.
- When you cannot proceed with the payment successfully, credit cards may not allow international transfers due to security issues. Please contact your credit card company.
Payment Guidelines :
|Payment Method||Commission/Transaction Charges from Participants|
|PayPal (Credit Card) Recommended||As per PayPal policies.|
Please note the following with care:
For the Bank transfer:
English Name: THE BANK OF FUKUOKA, LTD
SWIFT Code: FKBKJPJT
Branch: IMAJUKU BRANCH
Account Number: 2640534496
(Note: 264 here denotes the Branch code)
Name: IC-CREST HAZARIKA HEMANTA
Address: W2-1124, 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
Phone Number: +81 92-802-3369
If the swift code requires 11 digits, add X to the last three digits.