The registration portal will open from January 1, 2023. The registration fee includes technical tour/workshops, welcome reception, conference proceedings, coffee and lunch. The registration rates (in Japanese Yen) for all the participant categories are as mentioned in the following table:
Registration Guidelines :
- The registration fee includes technical tours/workshops, welcome reception, conference proceedings, coffee and lunch.
- All the participants including accompanying persons are required to register through our online registration system once the registration starts.
- Authors can register after the acceptance of full paper. Please note that more than one submission by the same author will be additionally charged, as mentioned in the table above.
- Submitting authors have to pay full registration fee based on their category (General/Student).
- At least one author of the accepted paper must register for the paper to be published in the proceedings. If the presenting author is a student, he/she must upload the copy of a valid student ID card issued by the university during the registration process.
- Access to Springer proceedings will be provided to the participants through online link once it is published.
- Authors, whose paper will be selected for Special Issue in a journal will have to bear the publication costs themselves if they wish to publish open access.
- Participants from outside Japan do not have the option of on-site registration.
- For participants from outside Japan, the invitation letter will be issued only after registration is completed with full payment of fee.
- CREST will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All the participants should apply for Business Visa only.
- Important note for failed visa applicatons: Visa issues cannot come under the considaration of the cancellation policy of CREST, including the inability to obtain a visa.
Payment Guidelines :
|Payment Method||Commission/Transaction Charges from Participants|
|PayPal (Credit Card)||Nil|
- Participants who pay through Bank transfer are requested to preserve the receipt of the transfer issued by the bank and send us the copy through email with their registration ID number as soon as the transaction has been done for verification.
- The registration will be deemed complete, only after the full amount of registration fee is received and confirmed by our secretariat.