The Organizing Committee of the 2nd International Conference on Construction Resources for Environmentally Sustainable Technologies (CREST 2023), invites the authors of the accepted abstracts to submit their extended abstracts and full-length papers in the prescribed formats via the online submission system of the conference. The formats of Extended Abstract and Full-Length Paper can be downloaded by the links given below:
Submission Deadline for Extended Abstract and Full-Length Paper: November 30, 2022
All the papers/manuscripts will be carefully reviewed for the quality and clarity of technical contents by at least two members of the review panel of international experts.
- Extended Abstracts and Full-Length Papers must be submitted online as word files in the prescribed formats.
- Extended Abstracts and Full-Length Papers should be written in English.
- The extended Abstracts should be of either 2 or 4 pages, while the Full-Length Papers should be either 8 or 10 pages.
- If the authors want to edit and modify their submitted Extended Abstracts and Full-Length Papers after their submissions, they should request the organizing committee (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by email and mention the paper ID allotted to them. Editing may not be allowed once the paper will be sent for review (even before the last date of submission).
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the registered e-mail address of the corresponding author. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after completing your submission. If you do not receive confirmation email, it means that your submission was not successful.
- In the case of any query, the authors can contact us on the email: email@example.com.
Extended Abstract & Full-Length Paper